How do I move the Pipe Flow Wizard software to a different computer?
Each installation of Pipe Flow Wizard has a unique product code and a unique license code.
Therefore, to move an existing installation to another computer, you will need to obtain a new license code that is associated with the new product code for the installation on the second computer.
We normally ask customers to deactivate their license and provide the license removal confirmation code from their previous installation of Pipe Flow Wizard, before we issue a license code for a new installation.
The steps for moving a Pipe Flow Wizard license are as follows:
- Run Pipe Flow Wizard on the original computer.
- Select the 'Un-register program' option from the Registration menu.
- Enter your product code into the box when prompted and click “OK”.
- Confirm that you want to un-register Pipe Flow Wizard by clicking “Yes” when prompted.
- Note the un-register confirmation code that is generated by the previous step.
- Install a new copy of the Pipe Flow Wizard software on to another computer (you can obtain the download links from our software download links page).
- Please email the product code from the new installation, and the un-register confirmation code from the previous installation to email@example.com, and we will send you a new license code.