About Pipe Flow SoftwarePipeFlow.com is owned by Daxesoft Ltd.
PipeFlow® and Pipe Flow Software are trading names used by Daxesoft Ltd.
All Software and Software Licences are supplied by Daxesoft Ltd. All payments in relation to purchases of software from PipeFlow.com should be made to Daxesoft Ltd.
For enquiries about our Pipe Flow Software please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have sold PipeFlow® software programs on the web since 1997. Our open approach allows potential customers to download and install our Pipe Flow software programs for a free trial, after which then can choose to return to our web site to purchase a software license code. It's really easy and users in countries worldwide make payment and get their software fully licensed in less than 2 minutes.
Our premier Pipe Flow Expert program allows users to design, model, and solve complex pipe systems, to calculate the flow rates and pressure drops in the pipes throughout their system. Pipe Flow Expert was first released in 2006 and became an instant success with engineers that needed a powerful but easy-to-use software program to model open loop and closed loop pipe systems with mutiple tanks, multiple pumps, and multiple components.
Users in over 100 countries worldwide choose Pipe Flow software for its:
- EASE-OF-USE: Our user interfaces are simple and intuitive to use.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE-FOR-MONEY: We provide "amazing software" at incredible prices.
- UNRIVALLED SUPPORT: In the words of our users, our support is "simply superb".
- ROBUST CALCULATION ENGINE: Users worldwide trust PipeFlow software.
David Gardiner, founder and owner of Pipe Flow Software
David holds a degree in Mathematics & Computer Science and has over 20 years experience of designing and developing software for complex engineering applications. Prior to founding Pipe Flow Software in 2004, between 1994 and 2003 he was hired under contract as an independent consultant by many leading engineering companies including:
- British Energy (previously Nuclear Electric)
- British Aerospace
- Syseca (now Thales)
- United Utilities
- Norweb Energi
- Astra Zeneca
Prior to Pipe Flow
Prior to founding Pipe Flow Software, David and his father John Gardiner previously developed professional software for a range of worldclass companies to assist in the promotion and selection of their engineering products, such as: Centrifugal Fans, Axial Fans, Variable Pitch Fans, Electric Motors, Brake Motors, Air Motors, Centrifugal Pumps, Diaphragm Pumps, Hose Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, Peristaltic Pumps, Control Valves, Gas Boosters, Air Amplifiers, Flange tightening equipment, Compressed air dryers, Heat exchangers - in fact many different types of engineering products.
Some of the companies for which bespoke software was developed include:
- Haskel Air Driven Liquid Pumps
- Haskel Air Pressure Amplifiers
- Haskel Gas Boosters
- PNEUDRI Compressed air dryers
- domnick hunter oil/water separators
- domnick hunter condensate drains
- Hedley Purvis - Flange tightening equipment
- Ingersoll-Rand - Aro Diaphragm Pumps
- Ingersoll-Rand - Aro Piston Pumps
- Ingersoll-Rand - Simplair Compressed Air Piping
- Hydratight - Moregrip pipe coupling animation
- Hydratight - Undersea coupling animation
- SIHI - Rollseal Valves
- Maximator liquid pumps
- Bredel Hose Pumps
- Watson-Marlow 620 series peristaltic pumps
- Fenner Fluid Power - Madan Pumps
- Fenner Fluid Power - Oil Hydraulic Power Packs
- Fenner Fluid Power - Air Motors / Gearboxes
This provided extensive experience in the following engineering industries:
- Air Conditioning
- Air Filtration
- Costing Systems
- Electrical Control Systems
- Engineering Design
- Heat Transfer
- Pumped Systems
- Noise and Vibration
- Valve Sizing
- Pipe Work and Fluid Flow
John Gardiner passed away in October 2021. He developed the very first "pipe flow" calculation tool back in the 1990s and was instrumental in helping to build Pipe Flow Software in the early 2000s. He had over 40 years experience of working for engineering companies, operating in a range of roles, leading technical design teams and bringing new products to market.