Pipe Flow Rate Calculator Software
The Pipe Flow Wizard Software will calculate the flow rate in a pipe that will occur for a given pressure difference between the start of the pipe and end of the pipe (the available pressure difference). The software will consider the size of the internal pipe diameter, the roughness of the pipe material, the length of pipe, the friction loss in the pipe for the flow velocity, and the pressure loss through pipe fittings & bends, to calculate the flow rate that will occur.
Pipe Flow Rate Calculator Screen
Set the following values :
- Internal roughness of the pipe.
- Internal diameter of the pipe.
- Length of the pipe.
- Valves, bends, and fittings on the pipe.
- Elevation change of the pipe (rise or fall).
- Available pressure (difference between inlet and outlet pressure)
- Select the pressure units from drop down list.
- Select the results flow rate units from drop down list.
- Change the fluid data as required: Name, viscosity, density.
Note: When running Pipe Flow Wizard in trial mode the fluid properties cannot be changed. The Pipe Flow Wizard software must be licensed to allow fluid data to be amended.
Find Flow Rate Screen Results
The Pipe Flow Wizard Software calculates the flow rate in the pipe that will occur for the given pressure conditions and the specified pipe material and internal diameter size, plus the specified length of pipe. The type of flow condition (laminar flow or turbulent flow), Reynold's number, Darcy friction factor and velocity of fluid are also calculated and displayed.
Next: Pipe Diameter Size Calculator