Why do users in over 100 countries worldwide choose to use Pipe Flow Expert?
Professional piping system and fluid flow engineers choose Pipe Flow Expert because they need a program that provides instant and accurate results, is easy-to-use, and allows them to get up and running quickly.
Pipe Flow Expert is our premier software application for designing and analyzing complex piping networks where the flows and pressures must be balanced to solve the system.
Pipe Flow Expert is used in over 100 countries worldwide and users choose it for these reasons:
- EASE-OF-USE – we believe the Pipe Flow Expert interface is simply the best, easiest-to-use and most intuitive in its class.
- ROBUST CALCULATION ENGINE – whichever software you choose needs to have a trusted and reliable calculation engine.
- UNRIVALLED SUPPORT – in the words of our users, 'Great Product, Exemplary Support', 'Great Software, Superlative Service'.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE – excellent software, focus on customer service, and 'unbelievable support', provide an unbeatable package.
See our genuine customer testimonials at http://www.pipeflow.com/customer-testimonials
Pipe Flow Expert is a valuable design tool that has an intuitive easy-to-use interface:
- It solves the flow rates and pressure drops throughout a pipe network.
- It can handle open and closed loop systems.
- It can handle multiple supply points and multiple discharge points.
- It allows for multiple pumps in series or in parallel.
- It has an amazing interactive result drawing and results spreadsheet.
- It comes with its own Fluids Database, Fittings Database, and Pipe Materials Database.
- It allows the creation of professional PDF design reports with just a few mouse clicks.
There are 40+ examples systems that you can load and solve to see the capabilities of the Pipe Flow Expert software and there is a Quick Start Guide that can be accessed from the Documentation Menu while running the program. There is also a full Help System and User Guide for reference purposes.
For a further summary, Download the Pipe Flow Expert Software Overview PDF
Standard Licensing and pricing options are listed at