Which versions of Microsoft Windows will Pipe Flow software run on?
All of our Pipe Flow software programs, including Pipe Flow Expert, Pipe Flow Wizard and Pipe Flow Advisor will run on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista operating systems (both 32 bit and 64 bit versions).
Pipe Flow Expert has been designed to work on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (all versions)
- Microsoft® Windows 8 (all versions except RT [used on ARM based tablets])
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (all versions)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista (all versions)
Microsoft® Windows XP (all versions)
Note: Microsoft has ended support for Windows XP and therefore we recommend upgrading to Windows 7 or later.
The software will not run on Windows 8 RT Tablets (ARM based processors) but will run on the Windows Surface Pro tablet which runs a full version of Windows 8.
It is recommended that your computer system has at least the following minimum specification:
- Processor: 1.80 GHz Intel® Core i3, i5, i7 (or similar).
- Memory: 2.0 GB of RAM.
- Display: Color Monitor with a resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels